No. 3 Acrow Prop
Heavy duty acrow props, steel props and wall props to hire near you from Alliance Tool Hire. Our range of steel props are used in the construction industry for temporary support of ceilings and walls.
Adjustable and robust acrow props provide temporary reliable support, perfect for propping ceilings, walls, RSJs and beams during structural works.
- Safe working load 1700kg.
- Fully adjustable 1.04m - 1.83m.
- Acrows 0 - 3 can be used with strongboys (Not size 4’s)
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
GBM light duty prop comes with the following features:
- Drilled inner (with accurate precision and burr-free) every 100 mm so as to enable the adjustment of the prop;
- S235JR steel inner and outer pipe according to the UNI EN 10219-1 / 2 standard;
- 8 mm pitch threaded adjustment sleeve with welded handles;
- Male threaded directly onto the outer pipe, or welded, obtained through rolling-forming i.e. without removing material;
- Lower plate, available in flat or rounded version;
- Upper plate available in three versions (plate, crosspiece or fork);
- High resistance safety hook for fixing between the inner and outer pipe;
- Anti-shearing system to enable working under safe conditions at all times;
- Manufacturing standards: Italian Presidential Decree N° 164/56 ART. 7 – UNI EN 729-2:1996.
Size 0 : 1.11 - 1.96m
Size 1 : 1.64 - 2.72m
Size 2 : 1.97 - 3.36m
Size 3 : 2.58 - 3.98m
Size 4 : 3.21 - 4.86m
- Wear Head Protection
- Wear Appropriate Gloves
- Wear Safety Footwear
You might also like