Hilti TE1000-AVR Medium Duty Breaker
High versatility heavy breaker due to in-line design for floor breaking and ergonomic side handle for occasional wall breaking.
Applications include demolishing concrete and masonry at floor level or below waist level. Renovating floors of all kinds. Removing tiles, bushing and compacting.
- Corrective chiseling such as adjustments to door and window openings
- Designed with exceptionally low tool vibration due to the sub-chassis AVR (Active Vibration Reduction) system.
- Optional TE DRS-B dust removal system, which collects up to 95% of dust
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
- High versatility – in-line design for floor breaking and ergonomic side handle for occasional wall breaking.
- Maintenance-free brushless SR motor and triple-chamber lubrication system for longer service intervals and tool lifetime.
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity.
- Detachable supply cord for quicker and easier replacement of damaged/broken cords on the jobsite.
- Optional TE DRS-B dust removal system, which collects up to 95% of dust.
- Demolishing concrete and masonry at floor level or below waist level.
- Renovating floors of all kinds.
- Removing tiles, bushing and compacting.
- Corrective chiselling such as adjustments to door and window openings.
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 1300W
- Hammering Frequency: 1950 impacts per minute
- Single impact Energy: 26J
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Active Vibration Reduction: Yes
- Wear Breathing Mask
- Wear Head Protection
- Wear Suitable Goggles
- Wear Appropriate Gloves
- Wear Safety Footwear
- Wear Ear Defenders
You might also like