SDS Plus Combi Hammer Drill
Powerful SDS plus rotary hammer drill to hire near you from Alliance Tool Hire today.
Supplied by Hilti, this high quality rotary hammer drill has been designed for concrete drilling and chiselling, ideal for your next construction project.
Perfect balance, low weight and compact design for superior working comfort with Active Torque Control (ATC) and Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) features, this SDS hammer drill is efficient and effective and increases productivity as it is less tiring to use.
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
- For hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone with drill bits 4 - 28mm in diameter.
- Will drill holes for heavy-duty anchors from 20 - 28 mm in diameter.
- Quick-change chucks mean that changing bits is fast and tool-free.
- Supports breaching and demolition with pointed and flat chisels.
- Supports drilling with high torque in wood and steel.
- Low contact pressure for high user comfort.
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity.
- Voltage: 110V.
- Hammering Drilling RPM: 1100 tours per minute.
- Impact: 4500 impacts per minute.
- Single impact Energy: 3.6J.
- Weight: 4.2kg.
- Active Vibration Reduction: Yes.
- Wear Breathing Mask
You might also like