Hilti TE 3000-AVR Heavy Duty Breaker
Exceptionally powerful concrete demolition hammer for heavy-duty floor demolition
- Working direction: Floor
- Tool chuck type: HEX 28
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 29.9 kg
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
- Highest demolition performance of all Hilti breakers – on par with 30 kg / 60 lb air hammers – for rapid progress in big concrete demolition job.
- Virtually maintenance-free brushless SR motor and triple-chamber lubrication systems for longer service intervals and tool lifetim.
- Increased user comfort due to AVR (Active Vibration Reduction) with two fully decoupled handles.
- Detachable supply cord for faster and easier replacement of damaged/broken power cables on the jobsit.
- Optional TE DRS-3000 dust removal system, which collects up to 95% of dust.
- Medium to heavy-duty demolition of concrete slabs and foundation.
- Breaking up asphalt in road building, pipe laying and repair work.
- Removing concrete for rebar connections and utility connections.
- Digging and tamping in earthwork.
- Wear Breathing Mask
- Wear Head Protection
- Wear Suitable Goggles
- Wear Appropriate Gloves
- Wear Safety Footwear
- Wear Ear Defenders