Hydraulic Breaker (Petrol Driven)
This high output breaker is designed for working on reinforced concrete, heavy roadworks, asphalt and heavy duty applications.
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
- Weight 29 kg.
- Vibration (BS8622-5) 5 m/s2.
- Vibro damped handle provides one of the lowest vibration levels of any equivalent breaker.
- Sealed hydraulic system results in low noise (no exhaust port) and elimination of freezing problems.
- Very robust cast steel construction for maximum strength and durability.
- High reliability and long service life – only two moving parts and constant lubrication by hydraulic oil.
- Wear Breathing Mask
- Wear Head Protection
- Wear Suitable Goggles
- Wear Appropriate Gloves
- Wear Safety Footwear
- Wear Ear Defenders