Hilti TE1000-AVR Medium Duty Breaker
Versatile TE-S demolition hammer for concrete floor breaking and occasional wall chiselling
- Working direction: Floor, Wall
- Tool chuck type: TE-S
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 12.5 kg
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
- High versatility – in-line design for floor breaking and ergonomic side handle for occasional wall breaking.
- Maintenance-free brushless SR motor and triple-chamber lubrication system for longer service intervals and tool lifetime.
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity.
- Detachable supply cord for quicker and easier replacement of damaged/broken cords on the jobsite.
- Optional TE DRS-B dust removal system, which collects up to 95% of dust.
- Demolishing concrete and masonry at floor level or below waist level.
- Renovating floors of all kinds.
- Removing tiles, bushing and compacting.
- Corrective chiselling such as adjustments to door and window openings.
- Wear Breathing Mask
- Wear Head Protection
- Wear Suitable Goggles
- Wear Appropriate Gloves
- Wear Safety Footwear
- Wear Ear Defenders
You might also like