Hilti TE 2000-AVR Heavy Duty Breaker
Concrete demolition hammer for floor work with exceptionally low weight and low vibration
- Working direction: Floor
- Tool chuck type: TE-S
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 14.5 kg
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
- Very low weight makes the tool easy to handle and manoeuvre in medium-duty concrete demolition jobs.
- T-handle design for efficient performance and maximum working comfort on floor demolition jobs.
- Minimal vibration of 4.8 m/s² according to EN 60745-2-6.
- Versatile, easy to operate, easy to transport and ready for use in minutes.
- Longer service intervals and prolonged lifespan thanks to the brushless, maintenance-free SR motor.
- Medium-duty demolition of concrete slabs and foundations.
- Removing concrete for rebar connections and utility connections.
- Breaking work on concrete or other materials in basements and on patios in residential applications.
- Breaking out channels for laying pipe in plumbing applications.