Petrol Masonry Bench Saw 450mm
Make cutting hard and heavy materials such as stone bricks, blocks, slabs, and tiles on site easier with this Masonry Saw Bench to hire.
A heavy duty, robust and high capacity petrol powered table saw. With a host of features for improved safety and accuracy, our petrol table saws for hire are designed for cutting all types of materials and are easy to use. Supplied with a splash curtain and sliding table.
Get a Quote
When you request a quote online we will typically respond within 4 hours during working hours (weekdays between 8am-5pm). Outside of these times we will respond by midday on the next working day.
Alternatively, get in touch with your local branch directly - contact information is here.
Petrol table saw features
- Precise and accurate straight cuts achieved through the use of a sliding table fitted with seize free rollers.
- Wheels and fold away handles to make transportation and manoeuvrability easier.
- Dust-free operation from a highly reliable submersible pump.
- Cutting head can be raised and lowered either by hand or foot mechanisms for ease and speed of use.
- Easy-to-reach controls for added safety.
- Forklift Points for safe transportation.
- Wrap-around handle for left and right hand use.
- Two emergency stop buttons.
- Extra large blade guard to take larger blades for increased depth of cut.
|MODEL MOTOR:||Ambassador MS500 Saw|
|POWER:||3.35 / 2.5 Hp/kW|
|BLADE SIZE:||500 x 25.4MM|
|MAX DEPTH OF CUT:||195mm|
|LENGTH OF CUT:||2.5 Hours|
|TANK CAPACITY:||57.3 L|
|DIMENSIONS:||715 x 1590 x 1410mm|
- Wear Breathing Mask
- Wear Suitable Goggles
- Wear Appropriate Gloves
- Wear Safety Footwear
- Wear Ear Defenders